A full month of homework for Kindergarten learners for the month of DECEMBER!
PAPER and COPY SAVING!
Choose from a monthly calendar or a half sheet, weekly calendar option. Includes one page of homework for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of every week in December! Plus, 3 cute December themed poems.
Created with the help of a dear friend, Linda Veik, a kindergarten teacher in Fontana, CA. Thank you, Linda! :) I love teamwork!!
Correlates with Reading Wonders and MyMath but is generic enough to support any Common Core curriculum!
* Monthly calendar option (2 pages),
* Half sheet, weekly calendar option (4 pages, 1/week),
* One poem for each week: gingerbread theme, Rudolph theme, and Santa theme (3 pages - includes different activities for students to do with the poem each day of the week),
* One sheet of homework (mixed Language Arts and Math) per day for all 3 weeks plus (13 pages)
* Partially EDITABLE half sheet, weekly calendars (click to insert text reminders or notes for parents) (3 pages, 1/week)
* Fully EDITABLE monthly and half sheet calendars - click to edit and add your own assignments, sight words, notes from the teacher, and/or events! (4 pages)
*A Language Arts only option - great for those of you attaching designated Math homework sheets from your curriculum. (14 pages)
* EDITABLE Monday with sight word option pages (6 pages)
* All pages with Sight Words are also included in the EDITABLE file.(5 pages)
* Answer key for the mixed LA and Math homework option (13 pages)
* Answer key for the LA Only homework option (14 pages)
I will be updating Aug, Sept, and Oct to follow the new formatting included in this download!
Check back summer of 2017 before heading back to school for those updates. :)
Want to access the quality of my work before buying?
Download August, Week 1 Kinder Homework FREE in my store and see what you think.
Check out the other months of Kindergarten Homework:
* Click here for AUGUST homework
* Click here for SEPTEMBER homework
* Click here for OCTOBER homework
* Click here for NOVEMBER homework
* Click here for JANUARY homework
Feedback and follows are appreciated. :)