A full month of homework for Kindergarten learners for the month of NOVEMBER!
PAPER and COPY SAVING!
Choose from a monthly calendar or a half sheet, weekly calendar option. Includes one page of homework for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of every week in November! Plus, a cute November themed poem.
Created with the help of a dear friend, Linda Veik, of Fontana, CA and this month the help of Tara MacIntire, Ena Picon, Gina Garcia, Wendy Alvarez, Sharon Frasher, and April Caballaro. Thank you ladies! :) I love teamwork!!
Correlates with Reading Wonders and MyMath but is generic enough to support any Common Core curriculum!
* Monthly calendar option (1 page),
* Half sheet, weekly calendar option (4 pages, 1/week),
* One poem for week one that goes with a scarecrow theme (1 page - includes different activities for students to do with the poem each day of the week),
* One sheet of homework per day for all 4 weeks (16 pages)
* Partially EDITABLE half sheet, weekly calendars (click to insert text reminders or notes for parents) (4 pages, 1/week)
* Fully EDITABLE monthly and half sheet calendars - click to edit and add your own assignments, sight words, notes from the teacher, and/or events! (5 pages)
Now includes a Language Arts only option - great for those of you attaching designated Math homework sheets from your curriculum. (16 pages)
* EDITABLE Monday with sight word option pages
* Two of the LA pages are EDITABLE so you can include your own sight words on the section where it says, "color the sight words you can read quickly." (2 pages)
* Answer key for the mixed LA and Math homework option (16 pages)
* Answer key for the LA Only homework option (16 pages)
I will be updating Aug, Sept, and Oct to follow the new formatting included in this download!
Check back summer of 2017 before heading back to school for those updates. :)
Want to access the quality of my work before buying?
Download August, Week 1 Kinder Homework FREE in my store and see what you think.
Check out the other months of Kindergarten Homework:
* Click here for AUGUST homework
* Click here for SEPTEMBER homework
* Click here for OCTOBER homework
I will be working as fast as I can to complete additional month's homework and plan to go through May (June on request via email). I will have each new month out AT LEAST 4 weeks before you need it, giving you plenty of time to send to your district's print shop services. :)
Feedback and follows are appreciated. :)