A full month of homework for Kindergarten learners for the month of SEPTEMBER that aligns with Reading Wonders and MyMath curriculum.
PAPER and COPY SAVING!
NOTE: Check back for an update in JUNE 2017 as I will be adding a Language Arts only option and increasing the pack to a page per day to follow the format of later packs.
Choose from a monthly calendar or a half sheet, weekly calendar option. Includes two pages of homework per week with a good mix of Language Arts and Math.
Created with the help of a dear friend, Linda Veik, of Fontana, CA. Correlates with Reading Wonders and MyMath but is generic enough to support any curriculum!
* Monthly calendar option (1 page),
* Half sheet, weekly calendar option (4 sheets, 1/week),
* Two sheets of homework per week (8 total homework sheets)
* One poem for week one that goes with an apple theme (1 sheet - includes different activities for students to do with the poem each day of the week)
* Partially EDITABLE half sheet, weekly calendars (click to insert text reminders or notes for parents) (4 sheets, 1/week)
Want to access the quality of my work before buying?
Download August, Week 1 Kinder Homework FREE in my store and see what you think.
By request from Gina Garcia, I have added a FULLY editable half sheet weekly calendar option as well as a FULLY editable monthly calendar (with or without poem week). Now you can add your own sight words and daily assignments!
I hope this helps you align it best to your curriculum and classroom needs.
Check out the other months of Kindergarten Homework:
* Click here for AUGUST homework
* Click here for OCTOBER homework
* Click here for NOVEMBER homework
* Click here for DECEMBER homework
* Click here for JANUARY homework
I will be updating this resource to match the style of the November pack and it will then include a LANGUAGE ARTS ONLY OPTION
perfect for those of you wishing to simply print and attach designated Math homework pages from your curriculum. Please check back summer of 2017 for this update and re-download.
I will be working as fast as I can to complete additional month's homework and plan to go through May (June on request via email).
Feedback and follows are appreciated. :)