Four weeks of homework for Kindergarten learners for the month of MARCH!
PAPER and COPY SAVING!
Includes one page of homework for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in each week of MARCH! Plus, a cute March themed poem.
Created with the help of a dear friend, Linda Veik, a kindergarten teacher in Fontana, CA. Thank you, Linda! :) Also, with ideas for the LA Only option from Gina Garcia, a kindergarten teacher also in Fontana, CA. Thank you, Gina! :) I love teamwork!!
Correlates with Reading Wonders and MyMath but is generic enough to support any Common Core curriculum!
* Half Sheet homework calendar for all four weeks in March,
* EDITABLE half sheet homework calendars for March (opens in PowerPoint),
* A March themed poem - includes different activities for students to do with the poem each day of the week,
* One sheet of homework (mixed Language Arts and Math) per day for each week in March (this is 16 pages),
*A Language Arts only option - great for those of you attaching designated Math homework sheets from your adopted curriculum - one page per day for each week in March (16 pages total),
* EDITABLE Monday with sight word option pages (8 pages total - LA and Math Mixed Monday pages AND LA Only Monday pages).
UPDATE #1 added 3/3/17
There was in error in the directions on Monday, week 2 addition and subtraction (the page with shamrocks on top only - the one with sight words on top was correct). That has been fixed. In addition, I have added a few FUN EXTRAS
for your use as my way of thanking you for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. :)
UPDATE #2 added 3/5/17
Week 4 is now included. I have also added pre-filled calendar options and added an additional fun THANK YOU Extra you may like - opinion writing pages with sentence starter posters for display to correlate with each of the 3 topic pages. Once again, thank you for your understanding with me as I heal from this nasty sinus infection and ruptured ear drum (still bothering me). Feedback is appreciated! :) Karen
Check out the other months of Kindergarten Homework:
* Click here for AUGUST homework
* Click here for SEPTEMBER homework
* Click here for OCTOBER homework
* Click here for NOVEMBER homework
* Click here for DECEMBER homework
Feedback and follows are appreciated. :)