Four weeks of homework for Kindergarten learners for the month of MAY!
PAPER and COPY SAVING!
Includes one page of homework for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in each week of MAY! Plus, a cute Spring themed poem.
Created with the help of two ex-colleagues Linda Veik and Gina Garcia, both kindergarten teachers in Fontana, CA. Thank you, ladies! :) I love teamwork!!
Correlates with Reading Wonders and MyMath but is generic enough to support any Common Core curriculum!
* Calendar Options: Full sheet calendar AND/OR Half Sheet calendars for all four weeks in May (prints 2 per page to save you copies and paper... simply print and cut down the middle),
* EDITABLE homework calendars for May (opens in PowerPoint),
* A Spring themed poem - includes different activities for students to do with the poem each day of the week,
* One sheet of homework (mixed Language Arts and Math) per day for each week in May (this is 16 pages),
*A Language Arts only option - great for those of you attaching designated Math homework sheets from your adopted curriculum - one page per day for each week in May (16 pages total),
* EDITABLE Monday with sight word option pages - opens in PowerPoint.
* This month you may also enjoy the extras I have included for end-of-the year writing topics (My Summer Plans, What I Will Miss Most About Kindergarten, How I Feel About Going to First Grade, and What I Hope to Learn in First Grade). Send them home as an additional page each week OR use them in class. (4 pages total)
Check out the other months of Kindergarten Homework:
* Click here for AUGUST homework
* Click here for SEPTEMBER homework
* Click here for OCTOBER homework
* Click here for NOVEMBER homework
* Click here for DECEMBER homework
Feedback and follows are appreciated. :)