First days of school!
We have to assess again reading, writing, counting. Did our pupils forget something important during summer? Maybe they aren't able now to count up to 20?
With this tool you can assess the most important capabilities of your pupils. I do it twice a year, in the first days of school and in the last days, so I can compare the evolution of the children.
What does this tool offer? With it we can assess if the pupil is capable of:
- Drawing himself/herself
- Cutting straight lines and sticking
- Writing the name
- Writing the age
- Identifying, writing and copying uppercase letters
- Identifying, writing and copying lowercase letters
- Identifying, counting writing and copying numbers up to 23
- Identifying 2d shapes
- Identifying colors (including light and dark)
- Completing a series of two elements
- Identifying which are the same and which are different (based on size, shape, color, details and symmetry)
- Identifying the position of an object
- Reading and copying the name of their classmates
- Describing people, actions and landscapes,
- Describing objets
- Describing causes, consecuences and emotions
As you can see, all the basic stuff is included.
I also included a 3 page summary where you can easily record the results so you can see them at a glance.
Hope you like it!