You can see sample pages on this journal on my blog!
K.G.4 Analyze and compare two- and three-dimensional shapes, in different sizes and orientations, using informal language to describe their similarities, differences, parts (e.g., number of sides and vertices/"corners") and other attributes (e.g., having sides of equal length).
• 2 journal entries designed for printing on Avery 8160 labels
• "I can" statements & vocabulary flaps
• 9 interactive shape sorts (ex. cube and not a cube)
• 6 interactive activities
• 7 essential question posters, half page, color
• "How do you know?" flaps to encourage more thinking
• Guide to getting started with interactive journals
• Instructions with pictures to divide journal into 6 sections with tabs
to see the Geometry Bundle and save some $$$!
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems downloading!
Follow my blog The Therapeutic Teacher