You can see sample pages on this journal on my blog!
K.G.5 Model shapes in the world by building shapes from components (e.g., sticks and clay balls) and drawing shapes.
K.G.6 Compose simple shapes to form larger shapes. For example, "Can you join these two triangles with full sides touching to make a rectangle?"
• This pack is smaller & combined because of the nature of the standards. Most of the activities involved in this standard will not be made for journaling (ex. building shapes out of clay).
• 4 journal entries designed for printing on Avery 8160 labels
• "I can" statements & vocabulary flaps
• 6 interactive journal activities
• "How do you know?" flaps to encourage more thinking
• Guide to getting started with interactive journals
• Instructions with pictures to divide journal into 6 sections with tabs
to see the Geometry Bundle and save some $$$!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems downloading!
Follow my blog The Therapeutic Teacher