These printables were made for my Ontario Kindergarten classroom. I get a lot of requests to share what I use for literacy assessment so I pulled all of my files that I put into my literacy assessment into one spot.
To see a detailed view of the files that are included, please go to this blog post: http://www.apinchofkinder.com/2016/11/five-for-friday-november-25.html and scroll to the bottom.
What's Included (Please read carefully as some of the included files are in other products in the store and sell individually):
- Cover & Spines (1", 2" and 3") - This is also included in my White & Rainbow Teacher Binder
- Reading Progress Letters - I keep these in my front pocket of my binder and double side it with the full page reading strategy page from my "Kindergarten Reading Strategies" pack. I send these home after our monthly running records to inform parents what they can work on at home.
- EDITABLE Whole Class Letter and RR Assessment Recording Sheets - These are in PowerPoint. I record our monthly letter and RR assessment data for the whole class here.
- Letter ID/Sound recognition assessment sheet is from the "Alphabet Rings" pack. There is also a "Digital Letter Assessment Slides" powerpoint. I put these on my computer and click slide show. It is in the same order as the assessment sheet and I find it helps the assessment go so much faster.
- Writing Assessment Rubric - This is included in Step by Step 3: Guided Writing & Assessment
- The sight word tracking sheets for intervention tracking is from "Sight Word Rings"
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing!