Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This Pre-Primer Sight Word Bingo Game can be used as a class set, a small group setting, or in centers. This is also great to use as an RTI strategy for sight word recognition in other grade levels.
Included in this set are 26 unique bingo cards, calling cards, sight word master list, and color coded daubs for students to cover the sight words as they see them. You can print full page, or use the multiple page function when printing a pdf to save paper. I print mine on cardstock and laminate for longer classroom use.
1. Print on cardstock and laminate for longer use in the classroom.
2. Cut apart the calling cards and daub covers,
3. Give each student 16 daub covers to get started.
4. Shuffle the calling cards and then call them out one at a time until one student has a row or column covered.
5, Use a dry erase marker to mark the sight words on the master list as you call them to make checking for a valid bingo easier.
6. Repeat playing game to reinforce sight word recognition.
If you like this product, please check out my store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mary-Gina-Carr for other great Kindergarten resources. If you would like to learn more about me and what is going on in my classroom check out my blog at http://carrskinders.blogspot.com