Your kiddos will love completing these interactive activities in independent or small group settings. This pack features 16 centers designed for Kindergarten students which allow them to practice uppercase letters, lower case letters, beginning sounds, short a words, short e words, short i words, short o words, short u words, numbers to 10, numbers to 20, addition to 10, subtraction to 10, 2D + 3D shapes and base ten blocks. There are both color and black & white (ink friendly) versions included. The black and white centers look super cute printed on bright, colored paper! All of the activities are easy to set up- simply print, laminate and cut.
This bundle includes the following:
Kindergarten Literacy Centers
Kindergarten Math Stations
The following 8 literacy centers are included:
1. Beginning Sounds – Match the pictures to the beginning sounds. (4 Sets)
2. Uppercase Letters – Match the uppercase letters to the lowercase letters.
3. Lowercase Letters – Match the lowercase letters to the uppercase letters.
4. Short a – Read the short a words and match the pictures. (4 Sets)
5. Short e – Read the short e words and match the pictures. (3 Sets)
6. Short i – Read the short i words and match the pictures. (3 Sets)
7. Short o – Read the short o words and match the pictures. (3 Sets)
8. Short u – Read the short u words and match the pictures. (3 Sets)
The following 8 math stations are included:
1. Numbers to 10 – Match the numbers to the dots. (4 Sets)
2. Numbers to 20 – Match the numbers to the dots. (4 Sets)
3. Addition Match – Match the addition equations (to 10) to the answers. (4 Sets)
4. Subtraction Match – Match the addition equations (to 10) to the answers. (4 Sets)
5. Base Ten Blocks – Match the base-ten blocks to the numbers. (4 Sets)
6. Shape Sizes – Sort the 2D shapes into size order. (3 Sets)
7. 2D & 3D Sort – Sort the 2D and 3D shapes into the correct jar. (2 Sets)
8. Counting by 10’s – Count by 10’s to 100. (4 Sets)
See the preview for more!
♥♥♥ Follow me to be the first to hear about FREEBIES and updates ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Earn TPT Credits when you leave feedback ♥♥♥
I welcome and appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions.
You may also contact me on email@example.com