Here is another great resource from “A Special Kind of Teaching”. Are using the MacMillan McGraw-Hill Reading Program with your students? This is a 27-page resource that includes flash cards and individual student progress monitoring charts.
This resource includes:
* page 1: Product Cover/ Title Page
* pages 2-18: Sight Words Flash Cards (September-June)
* pages 19-20: Author Credits, Resources &Recognition
* page 21: Student Progress Monitoring Booklet Cover
* pages 22-27: Individual Student Progress Monitoring Charts (September-June)
Your students are sure to love these flash cards that align to each unit of the MacMillan Reading Program.
This is a 27-page resource. You print this resource, cut the flashcards & PRESTO, you and your students will have a wonderful activity at their fingertips.
I have utilized this resource in centers, homework and whole group activities. I have also give a copy of the flash cards for home reinforcement.
And if you like this resource, don't forget to rate it on TPT.
Don’t forget to look at my other Math & ELA activities that can also be found on TPT.
Visit me @ http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/A-Special-Kind-Of-Teaching
You can also visit me on my blog- www.aspecialkindofteaching.blogspot.com