Here is a fun and festive way to keep your students learning and interested during the season of Mardi Gras! This file includes 6 games. They can be used in centers or small groups!
1. Doubloon Sound Counting (Move up a doubloon as each sound is said in a picture's name. Tell how many sounds it has.)
2. Doubloon Sight Word Tic-Tac-Toe
3. Mardi Gras Writing Prompts (Description, How To, and 5 Senses_
4. Mask Addition (Place Mardi Gras masks containing addition problems to sums of 5 onto the faces of children with the correct answers on their noses!)
5. Fleur De Lis Teen Frames (Match up cards that show teen frames as digits, in ten frames, and as addition sentences.)
6. Throw Me Something Mister Graphing (Grab a bag of beads, sort them by color, graph them, and answer questions about the graph.)
I hope you and your students enjoy!!!!