Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
- Counting < 20.
- Recognizing most.
- Counting by ones to 20.
- Counting by ones to 60.
- Counting backwards from 10.
- Counting by 10s.
- Addition and subtraction to 10.
- Recognizing one half
- Sharing by halves.
- Subtraction application problem.
- Recognizing coins and their worth.
- Interpreting a calendar.
- Heavier vs. lighter, shorter vs. taller, more vs. less,
- Recognizing shapes: oval, triangle, rectangle, circle
- Distinguishing left, right, inside.
I created this to be used for older students with IEPs to try and find their "gaps". It can be used in a number of ways, for many ages of students.
Look for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade assessment, or purchase the bundle for all K-3 skills!
It is saved as a Microsoft Word document, so it can be edited to suit your needs.