Kindergarten Math BUNDLE - Centers for the Whole Year!
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (22)
showing 1-5 of 22 products
This bundle includes all 22 kindergarten math curriculum units. I have designed these units to be hands-on and exciting. I am a big believer in learning through play, and each center I have created encourages students to have fun while learning. I have also included response sheets and worksheets if you wish for your students to document their work. All you need to add is simple math manipulatives or loose parts!
This bundle is discounted at 30% off the regular individual purchase price of each unit.
Here's what you get (22 units):
- Patterning in Kindergarten
- 2-D Shapes in Kindergarten
- 3-D Figures in Kindergarten
- Canadian Coins in Kindergarten
- Graphing in Kindergarten
- Composing Numbers in Kindergarten
- Addition in Kindergarten
- Decomposing Numbers in Kindergarten
- Subtraction in Kindergarten
- Measurement in Kindergarten
- Telling Time in Kindergarten
- Probability in Kindergarten
- Sorting in Kindergarten
- Number Sense in Kindergarten
- Let's Print Numbers! (Number Printing Book)
- Number Lines in Kindergarten
- Subitizing in Kindergarten
- Comparing Sets in Kindergarten
- Fair Share (An Introduction to Fractions) in Kindergarten
- Spatial Relationships (Positional words, movements, and more!)
- Ordinal Numbers in Kindergarten
- Symmetry in Kindergarten
***I've included number printing posters FREE when you download this bundle (not available anywhere else!)***
Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook or my blog to see when this pack will be updated!
***Please download PREVIEW to see all that is included in this pack. This pack is appropriate for Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1.***
You might like these products!
✿ Ontario Full Day Kindergarten (FDK) Guide
Come and visit me!
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class