This 123 Bingo game can be used as a class set, a small group setting or in centers. This is also great to use as an RTI strategy for number recognition in Kindergarten.
Included in this set are 26 unique bingo cards, calling cards, number master list, and color coded daubs for students to cover the numbers as they see them. You can print them full page or use the multiple page function when printing a pdf to save paper. I print mine on cardstock and laminate for longer classroom use.
1. Print on cardstock and laminate for longer use in the classroom.
2. Cut apart the calling cards and daub covers.
3. Give each student 16 daub covers to get started.
4. Shuffle the calling cards and then call them out one at a time until one student has a row or column covered.
5. Use a dry erase marker to mark the letters on the number master list as you call them to make checking for valid bingo’s easier.
6. Repeat playing game to reinforce number recognition
If you like this product, please check out my store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mary-Gina-Carr for other great Kindergarten resources. If you would like to learn more about me and what is going on in my classroom check out my blog at http://carrskinders.blogspot.com/