Products in this Bundle (4)
Based off request: I have updated and bundled all my NO-PREP Seasonal Sets into 1 great BUNDLE! There are 296 NO-PREP Mats for Math Centers that last from Back to School to Summertime! The set includes: representing, ordering, addition/composing, subtraction/decomposing, comparing, and graphing.
Are you looking for an effective, engaging, differentiated, consistent and easy to manage set of math centers/small group activities that will boost your student confidence, numeracy skills, and mental math abilities that last the ENTIRE year?! Look NO more! My students used these mats all last year and made many gains with mental math, foundational numbers and developed a LOVE for learning through creative number & hands-on play. This activity set is focused on 100% student-centered learning that builds over the course of the school year. It’s also a resource that keep YOU, the busy teacher reaching ALL the learners, in mind with its simplistic and NO-PREP approach. Put your scissors away and get that colored paper READY to roll.
- 34 Representing Numbers Mats: focus to 10 but supports to 20
- 15 Ordering Numbers Mats: focus on Numbers within 10
- 27 Comparing Number Mats: 1-10 Focus but supports to up to 20
- 28 Addition/Composing Mats: Sums within 6 & 10 (& can support 20 if needed)
- 20 Subtraction/Decomposing: Difference within 10
- 6 Data Mats: Tallies and Graphs
- Flashcard Fluency: can support numbers within 20 w/ +/-
- 15 Representing Numbers Mats: Teen Number Focus but Can support up to 25
- 6 Ordering Numbers Mats: focus on Numbers within 20
- 10 Comparing Number Mats: Can support numbers to 25
- 22 Addition/Composing Mats: Sums within 10 and 20
- 9 Subtraction/Decomposing: Differences within 10 and now within 20
- 6 Data Mats: Tallies and Graphs (addition comes into recording)
- 9 Flashcard Fluency: Can support numbers up to 25
- 12 Representing Numbers Mats: Can support up to 30 with Jumbo Cards
- 6 Ordering Numbers Mats: Offers Numbers within 0-30
- 10 Comparing Number Mats: Can support numbers up to 30
- 21 Addition/Composing Mats: Sums within 10 and 20 (3 Additive + Bar Diagram)
- 17 Subtraction/Decomposing: Differences within 10 and now within 20
- 8 Data Mats: Tallies and Graphs (addition comes into recording)
- 4 Flashcard Fluency within 20 review
- 2 Identify/Represent up to 40
- 3 Ordering Numbers 20-40
- 2 Comparing Number Mats
- 11 Addition/Composing Mats: Traditional, Adding up from a given #, and 3 additives
- 4 Subtraction/Decomposing: Differences within 20
- 2 Place Value:
- Playing Cards
- Flash Cards
- Manipulatives (cubes will work)
* I get all of mine for $1 at the Dollar Spot or Dollar Tree
At the start of each month, I will pick 5-6 mats to use throughout week. I pick one from each skill set (sometimes 2 or 3). My centers change every two weeks because I like the first week to be practice and the second to be mastery. If students are really loving the center, I will leave it 3 weeks and toss in a fresh set of manipulatives to keep them engaged. Generally, I end up using between 15-20 mats during the month from morning review buckets, small group teaching, and math centers.
Thank you so much for all you do as a teacher to make your students successful and enjoy their learning. I really hope you and your students thoroughly love these no-prep mats! As a former struggling math student myself, I hold the mats near and dear to my heart and hope that I’ve reached your learners with whatever he/she may need in an engaging and effective way that will serve them beyond their grade level. It’s also my hope this tool is helpful for you, too!
Please share your photos on Instagram and come back to leave feedback in the comment section to let me know how these mats work for your kiddos and have impacted your classroom! I do review it and love coming back to add-on to the mats!
Thanks again, please feel free to follow my Instagram account for more ideas or to connect! I would love to see the mats hard at work in your classroom with your kiddos!
- Alicia @primaryscouts