Math Work Stations with an Apple theme! These math centers are perfect while you celebrate Johnny Appleseed week! Common Core Standards Correlation Chart helps you to know which kindergarten standards you are meeting with these back to school themed Math Work Stations. These stations are about Beginning Number Concepts numbers 1-20.
8 CENTER ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED:
- Activity cards can be used 5 different ways: sort, compare more and less, memory, play Go Fish, plus an additional game. These cards feature the numbers presented in different ways: Numerals, number words, ten-frames, and tally marks.
- Your students can play Bobbin for Apples and Picking Pippins with 3 different handwriting practice pages (Numbers 1-6 for numeral recognition),(Numbers 1-12 for addition),or (Numbers 3-18 addition).
- Pick of the Crop is a fun version of bump! There are 2 differentiated math center activities
- A cute Johnny Appleseed color by numbers page is differentiated for +1 addition, -1 subtraction, or simple numeral recognition.
- Pattern math center activity book is included.
- Coin Collector with 3 different games. Counting coins by 1's, 5's, and 10's (pennies, nickels, and dimes)
- Counting math center activity with a fun counting and cardinality task.
"I Can..." cards are included to foster student independence.
Easy to differentiate!!!
NOTE: THESE CENTERS ARE PURPOSEFULLY PREDICTABLE. SIMILAR ACTIVITIES WILL BE SEEN WITH EACH OF THE MATH WORK STATION FILES IN THIS SERIES. IN THIS WAY, YOU DO NOT NEED TO RETEACH THE CENTER TIME AND TIME AGAIN. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO SPEND TIME IN YOUR SMALL GROUP LESSONS!
SAVE OVER 40% BY PURCHASING THE COMPLETE SET:
Math Work Stations-The Complete Set