Kindergarten Math Centers - Back To School Math Stations and Math Activities
Also included in
- This bundle includes five items that will get your kindergarten class ready for those first weeks of school. Included in the pack are my best selling items (Click on the items to get all the preview information needed for each packet):Back To School Math Stations Galore: 12 Activities To Get Them RPrice $18.78Original Price $29.35Save $10.57
- There never another reason to search for meaningful, hands-on math activities for your kindergarten class! You have everything you need with these engaging math center games, activities and printables that come from 14 different thematic bundles. Practicing essential math skills has never been so fPrice $74.76Original Price $133.50Save $58.74
Do Math Centers have you wondering where to start and how to keep them going? It's time to change that with hands-on, engaging Math Centers. Math stations are an essential part of math instruction in kindergarten, allowing students the opportunity to explore, practice and master essential skills in math. These Math Centers from Differentiated Kindergarten are differentiated and build on skills from month to month with familiar activities, games and printables.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Please note: This product has recently been updated from it's orginal set to include more activities and differentiated options. If you already own, Back To School Math Stations Galore, redownload it now to get all the updates!
►keeps students engaged in essential math skills
►provides hands-on practice in math skills
►allows students to work cooperatively with other students
►provides developmentally appropriate activities that focus on essential standards and skills in math
►provides the opportunity for students to build confidence and feel successful in math
►are differentiated so all students can feel successful
►keeps students challenge by building on skills from month to month
✅ number recognition
✅ counting forward
✅ sorting and classifying
✅ number formation
✅ writing numbers
✅ understanding the relationship between numbers and quanitites
✅ counting to see how many
✅ comparing quantities
✅ counting on __________________________________________________________________
►14 Math Station Activities, Games and/or Printables
►'I Can . . .' cards with picture and activity instructions to build independence for each station _________________________________________________________________
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Tiffany said, "This was a fantastic resource. I have recently started setting up math stations in my classroom and this was a game changer for me."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kristen said, "Prepped all these today for next school year. I love that you can differentiate them! They correlate well with the standards, and are highly engaging and super cute! I am off to buy my second set from you so that I can get those ready too!! Btw, you are my favorite seller on TPT. I love your materials!!! :)"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kim said, "This is a MUST for all Kindergarten teachers. Such a bargain for the price! Thank you Marsha for creating such wonderful activities that all my kids can do and enjoy :)
1. Write The Room for School Supplies: focusing on counting and number recogntion
2. Lost My Lunch: number recognition hide and seek game
3. Ready for Kindergrten: small group number recogntion game
4. School Supply Memory: small group number recogntion game
5. Welcome Back to School Play-doh Mats: number production, fine motor, counting and ten frame skills
6. Counting on Crayons: number recognition and counting on activity
7. School Supply Spin to Win Game: number recogition and comparing numbers
8. Count and Color School Supplies: activity: counting mised objects and recording numbers
9. Sensory Table School Supply Sort: soring and classifying objects
10. I Spy School Supplies Activity and Printables: number recognition, ten frames and identifying numbers that come before and after
11. Linking Backpacks: fine motor, number oder skills
12: Back to School Patterns Activity and Printable:: self-correcting patterning practice
13. Sizing Up School Supplies activity and Printables: non-standard measurement and estimating
14. What's Your Bus Number Puzzle Pieces and Printable: matching numbers to quantities
►►►If you'd like to see a detailed account of how I implement Math Stations in my own classroom, you can find a detailed blog post HERE.
If you'd like to save BIG, this product is part of a Math Stations Galore Bundle. You could save 20% off the individual price of each math station set. Check out the bundle by clicking
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact me directly so I can help you troubleshoot at email@example.com
Remember to follow me by clicking HERE to be notified about new products in my store. All new products are 50% for the first 24 hours, so when you follow my store, you'll always be in the know and you'll never miss out!
Thank you! Marsha