Back to school kindergarten math centers
Are you looking for some morning work tubs for August for your kindergarten students? August Math Centers are so much fun your students will think they are just playing! Print, cut, laminate and go! These centers are themed with back to school supplies and basic shapes.
Very easy to incorporate and teach your Kinders how to use centers! Now includes a full black and white copy for those that need to conserve ink!
Now comes in a growing bundle!
• Kindergarten Math Centers Bundle
The centers are designed to build and review math and number skills.
Each center includes:
“I can statements” for each activity
Response sheets for accountability
Skills covered in this set:
• Line Tracing for Fine Motor Practice
• Basic shapes (circle, rectangle, triangle, diamond, square, heart, crescent, and star
• Count and write numbers to 5
• Pattern with Beads Practice Center
• Count and color the number that matches
• Sort numbers to 5
• Pick a card and represent it on a 5 frame
• Match numbers and tally marks
• Match numbers and die
• Spin Spin Go 4 in a row & Race to the top (partner games)
Thank you for looking at my store, please consider becoming a follower to be notified of new items as they will be posted for 50% off for the first 48 hours!