Also included in
- Teachers will love the efficiency and students will love the engagement of this Kindergarten Math and Reading Back to School Centers and Activity Bundle. It combines three best-selling, engaging, ready-to-go curriculums into one money-save bundle! The best part of these activities is that they can b$35.98$59.97Save $23.99
These ready-to-go, low-prep kindergarten math centers & curriculum activities will be your go-to resource while teaching your students about numerals, number word recognition, and counting quantities 0-20. It's engaging, effective, and it's print-and-go format makes it simple to use, organize and store.
Each activity focuses on one of the following skills: recognizing numbers 0-20, writing numbers 0-20, identifying numbers 0-20, and counting quantities of objects 0-20. Each math activity is skill based, purposeful, and engaging.
This is a no prep pack, so you will just print and go! You may want to add some manipulatives to these math activities, but outside of that you'll just need copies of the included math worksheets and writing utensils.
This math resource is perfect for the teacher who:
- is teaching students about numerals, quantities, and number identification
- has students struggling to recognize, write, identify, and count quantities 0-20
- needs an introductory math curriculum to use for introducing numbers 0-20
- is short on time and needs an all inclusive math intervention that is easy to prep
- needs activities for math intervention, number sense instruction, small group, or RTI
This math intervention resource is perfect for the student who:
- is learning numbers 0-20
- needs math intervention
- needs support recognizing, identifying, writing and counting quantities of objects 0-20
- needs skill specific instruction
- struggles with number sense
Each math intervention activity provides students an opportunity to reinforce these numeracy skills. I’ve also provided a suggestion for organization, a sample lesson plan, and an option to help you keep data!
For the numbers 0-20, you will find each of the following activities...
1. Focus Number Page
2. Flash Cards (number, rectangular array, number word, pictorial representation)
3. Number ID activity
4. Read numerals
5. Read number words
6. Write numerals and number words
7. Show What You Know (assessment, one on a page)
9. Show What You Know (same assessment, two on a page)
how easy these activities are to incorporate into an intervention or RTI lesson and the results they see in their students.
the variety of activities used to help them learn early math skills that will transfer to higher level skills as they progress!
Looking for more intervention activities or curriculum? Check out the intervention resources below!
★Don't forget to follow me on TpT!★ This is a great way to be the first to know when I post a new resource - often at a discounted rate for the first 48 hours! Plus, you'll get updates when I have sales, and receive weekly notes with fun freebies, activities, and tips!