Also included in
- Based off request: I have updated and bundled all my NO-PREP Seasonal Sets into 1 great BUNDLE! There are 296 NO-PREP Mats for Math Centers that last from Back to School to Summertime! The set includes: representing, ordering, addition/composing, subtraction/decomposing, comparing, and graphing. Are$30.00$45.00Save $15.00
28 NO-Prep Center Mats + Differentiated Recording Sheets to use for upping the math rigor in May, June or even Summer School!
Due to popularity and your feedback, this resource was modeled after my Fall, Winter, and Spring No-Prep Mats! I decided to create an End Of Year/Summer set of mats to up the rigor for the last month of school for my students! They have been using similar mats since September and have built up so much mental math and number fluency that numbers 0-10 are a breeze for them and love to be challenged with numbers beyond 20!
- 4 Flashcard Fluency within 20 review
- 2 Identify/Represent up to 40
- 3 Ordering Numbers 20-40
- 2 Comparing Number Mats
- 11 Addition/Composing Mats: Traditional, Adding up from a given #, and 3 additives
- 4 Subtraction/Decomposing: Differences within 20
- 2 Place Value Mats
- Playing Cards
- Flash Cards
- Manipulatives (cubes will work)
* I get all of mine for $1 at the Dollar Spot or Dollar Tree
At the start of each month, I will pick 5-6 mats to use throughout week. I pick one from each skill set (sometimes 2 or 3). My centers change every two weeks because I like the first week to be practice and the second to be mastery. If students are really loving the center, I will leave it 3 weeks and toss in a fresh set of manipulatives to keep them engaged. Generally, I end up using between 15-20 mats during the month from morning review buckets, small group teaching, and math centers.
Thank you so much for all you do as a teacher to make your students successful and enjoy their learning. I really hope you and your students thoroughly love these no-prep mats! As a former struggling math student myself, I hold the mats near and dear to my heart and hope that I’ve reached your learners with whatever he/she may need in an engaging and effective way that will serve them beyond their grade level. It’s also my hope this tool is helpful for you, too!
Please share your photos on Instagram and come back to leave feedback in the comment section to let me know how these mats work for your kiddos and have impacted your classroom! I do review it and love coming back to add-on to the mats!
Thanks again, please feel free to follow my Instagram account for more ideas or to connect! I would love to see the mats hard at work in your classroom with your kiddos!
- Alicia @primaryscouts
You might also enjoy:
The Fall Pack