Also included in
- Need fun activities to use in Seesaw? Want to practice math and ELA topics? Check out this paperless bundle with tons of Seesaw activities that are perfect for distance learning, hybrid or to use in the classroom.***By purchasing this bundle you are saving 35% off the price of individual products.**$195.00$290.80Save $95.80
Need engaging digital math activities for Seesaw? Save your time and prep during the school year, on holidays and school breaks. Get interactive slides to practice kindergarten math.
***By purchasing this bundle you are saving 30% off the price of individual products.***
Depending on the level, you can also this bundle with students in kindergarten, first and second grade.
WHAT SETS WILL YOU GET?
- Addition to 10 (dinos) - added in October 2020
- Subtraction to 10 (cactuses) - added in October 2020
- Greater than less than (cats) - added in October 2020
- Counting objects to 5 - added in October 2020
- 2d shapes - added in October 2020
- Halloween math - added in October 2020
- Numbers to 10 - added in November 2020
- Counting objects to 10 - added in November 2020
- Thanksgiving Math - added in November 2020
- Numbers to 10 (Holidays edition) - added in November 2020
- Story problems (addition) - added in December 2020
- Numbers to 20 - added in December 2020
- DOGS (addition and subtraction to 10) - added in December 2020
- Winter comparing numbers to 20 - added in January 2021
- Story problems (subtraction) - added in January 2021
- 3d shapes in real life - added in January 2021
- 2D and 3D shapes sort - added in February 2021
- Telling time - added in March 2021
- Identifying coins - added in March 2021
- Counting coins - added in March 2021
What exactly does the bundle contain?
✔ Teacher Notes pdfs (with the links and directions to access Seesaw)
✔ 790 interactive pages with moveable pieces
You can use it during and :
- asynchronous learning
- morning work
- independent practice
- morning meetings
- smartboard activities, etc.
Download the preview for more details.
The BEST PD about Seesaw.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- MATH CURRICULUM FOR KINDERGARTEN
- Math Curriculum UNIT 1 Numbers 1-10
- Math Curriculum UNIT 2 Numbers 11-20
- Math Curriculum UNIT 3 Comparing numbers
- Math Curriculum UNIT 4 Addition
- Math Curriculum UNIT 5 Subtraction
- Math Curriculum UNIT 6 2D and 3D shapes
- Digital math games for Google Classroom
- Digital math games for Seesaw (you are here)
DISCLAIMER: These materials were prepared by CrazyCharizma and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Seesaw.
- Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits.
- Want your friend or the whole team to have and use this product|? Please buy a multiple license to share it with them. For school and school districts, buy this packet via TPT for schools.
- Have questions? Feel free to email me or use the "Ask a Question" feature on TpT.