Kindergarten Math Centers Worksheets Kindergarten Math Curriculum
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (46)
showing 1-5 of 46 products
Want not to worry about what activities to use so that kids would practice kindergarten math? Take advantage of this KINDERGARTEN MATH BUNDLE! It includes activities to practice every math topic taught in kindergarten! Worksheets, games, centers, hands-on, and much more!
**You are saving 45% off individual sets by purchasing this bundle!**
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING:
- "This resource was just what I needed to differentiate in my multi disability special education classroom. My students range in abilities so I am always searching for ways to engage them in learning. Thank you for making our math time a little easier!"
- "This has been very helpful in rounding out our math curriculum and filling in areas where there were gaps..."
- "This bundle has so many awesome activities So, far I've used activities for addition and subtraction since that is what I am currently teaching..."
- "This bundle has so many great activities that you can use to support number sense learning as well most math concepts taught in TK."
- "This math bundle is a great resource. I have special education students of varying levels. This bundle helped me to differentiate based on the needs of my students. I appreciate that the pages are not overcrowded and there are a variety of pages for each skill since my students often times require repeated practice. The addition of the Google Slides math pages was a sweet surprise!"
***WHAT IS INCLUDED***
The number of pages: 1719
The bonus file "" has been added in August 2022. It is exclusive to this bundle (only available here). Enjoy!
- SET #1 - NUMBERS 1-20 TRACING
- SET #2 - NUMBER RECOGNITION 0-20 WITH SNAP CUBES
- SET #3 - NUMBERS POSTERS WITH REAL PHOTOS
- SET #4 - NUMBER RECOGNITION 1-20 WITH POPITS
- SET #5 - ADDITION TO 10 WITH POPITS
- SET #6 - ADDITION TO 10 WORKSHEETS
- SET #7 - COUNTING TO 10 CLIP CARDS
- SET #8 - DIFFERENTIATED NUMBER MAZES 0-20
- SET #9 - NUMBER SEQUENCE PUZZLES
- SET #10 - NUMBERS 1-10 PLAYDOUGH MATS and COUNTING TO 10
- SET #11 - TEN FRAME WORKSHEETS
- SET #12 - SUBTRACTION TO 10 WITH POPITS
- SET #13 - SUBTRACTION WITHIN 10 WORKSHEETS
- SET #14 - TEN FRAMES
- SET #15 - COUNTING OBJECTS TO 20 TEEN NUMBERS WORKSHEETS
- SET #16 - DIGITAL COUNTING OBJECTS TO 20 TEEN NUMBERS FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #17 - ADDITION TO 10 GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #18 - SUBTRACTION TO 10 GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #19 - ADDITION TO 10 WITH DOMINOES
- SET #20 - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION TO 10 WITH FINGERS
- SET #21 - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION COLOR BY CODE WORKSHEETS
- SET #22 - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #23 - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION TIC-TAC-TOE
- SET #24 - ADDITION WORD PROBLEMS FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #25 - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION (ADD OR SUBTRACT)
- SET #26 - WAYS TO MAKE 10 COMPOSING AND DECOMPOSING NUMBERS
- SET #27 - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION TO 10 BOARDGAMES
- SET #28 - IDENTIFYING COIN VALUES FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #29 - 2D SHAPES FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #30 - 3D SHAPES FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #31 - SORTING 2D AND 3D SHAPES FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #32 - POPIT ACTIVITIES TO PRACTICE SHAPES
- SET #33 - 2D SHAPES POSTERS
- SET #34 - 3D SHAPES POSTERS
- SET #35 - DECOMPOSING NUMBERS
- SET #36 - COMPARING NUMBERS CENTERS
- SET #37 - COMPARING NUMBERS WORKSHEETS
- SET #38 - COMPARING NUMBERS FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #39 - SUBTRACTION WORD PROBLEMS FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #40 - NONSTANDARD MEASUREMENT HEIGHT FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #41 - COUNTING COINS FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #42 - TELLING TIME TO THE HOUR AND HALF HOUR FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- SET #43 - NONSTANDARD MEASUREMENT LENGTH AND WIDTH
- SET #44 - DATA AND GRAPHING BAR GRAPHS
TEST DRIVE THIS BUNDLE - DOWNLOAD FREEBIE #1
What common core standards are covered:
- K.CC.A.1 Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
- K.CC.A.2 Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
- K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20.
- K.CC.B.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- K.CC.B.5 Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1–20, count out that many objects.
- K.CC.C.6 Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.
- K.CC.C.7 Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
- K.OA.A.1 Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, drawings1, sounds (e.g., claps), acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, or equations.
- K.OA.A.2 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
- K.OA.A.3 Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs in more than one way, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each decomposition by a drawing or equation (e.g., 5 = 2 + 3 and 5 = 4 + 1).
- K.OA.A.4 For any number from 1 to 9, find the number that makes 10 when added to the given number, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record the answer with a drawing or equation.
- K.OA.A.5 Fluently add and subtract within 5.
- K.NBT.A.1 Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some further ones, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each composition or decomposition by a drawing or equation (such as 18 = 10 + 8); understand that these numbers are composed of ten ones and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
- K.G.A.1 Describe objects in the environment using names of shapes, and describe the relative positions of these objects using terms such as above, below, beside, in front of, behind, and next to.
- K.G.A.2 Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
- K.G.A.3 Identify shapes as two-dimensional (lying in a plane, “flat”) or three-dimensional (“solid”).
- K.MD.A.1 Describe measurable attributes of objects, such as length or weight. Describe several measurable attributes of a single object.
- K.MD.B.3. Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
- 1.MD.B.3. Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
- 1.NBT.B.2.b The numbers from 11 to 19 are composed of a ten and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
TEST DRIVE THIS BUNDLE - DOWNLOAD FREEBIE #2
Download the preview and see the sets in action!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- MATH CURRICULUM FOR KINDERGARTEN (you are here)
- Math Curriculum UNIT 1 Numbers 1-10
- Math Curriculum UNIT 2 Numbers 11-20
- Math Curriculum UNIT 3 Comparing numbers
- Math Curriculum UNIT 4 Addition
- Math Curriculum UNIT 5 Subtraction
- Math Curriculum UNIT 6 2D and 3D shapes
- Math Curriculum UNIT 7 Time and Money
- Math Curriculum UNIT 8 Data and Measurement
- Digital math games for Google Classroom
- Digital math games for Seesaw
✔ Get access to FREE resource library
- Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits.
- Want your friend or the whole team to have and use this product|? Please buy a multiple license to share it with them. For school and school districts, buy this packet via TPT for schools.
- Have questions? Feel free to email me or use the "Ask a Question" feature on TpT.