Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
Also included in
- EVERYTHING you need to teach KINDERGARTEN all YEAR! Are you looking for engaging activities for EVERY subject area in Kindergarten? I have you covered with this HUGE Endless Curriculum Bundle of Bundles with a MASSIVE AMOUNT of materials made with KINDERGARTEN in mind! *Assessments IncludedYEAR-LON$220.79$392.99Save $172.20
Looking for some new kindergarten math centers for the entire year that will keep your students engaged in learning and hits ALL the standards? I have you covered with these MATH "Salad Bar" or "Cafe" Centers. Students love it and YOU WILL TOO! Each center comes with a recipe card (task card) to help students identify materials participate in the activity. Students have a blast learning concepts while you facilitate their learning or are freed up to work one-on-one with students who need extra help.
This is a YEARLONG BUNDLE. I have bundled all the math centers now due to requests.
⭐ Encourage Critical Thinking Skills
What is in this bundle now?
- Assessments Included
- Posters Included
- Photos of Activities in ACTION
- Suggested Instructional Block Time
- Material Lists Needs for Each Unit
- Enrichment Activities
What is a Math Café?
I like to keep all of my math manipulatives in one place, and hold students responsible for cleaning up after their activity. You can make your Math Café (or Buffet or Salad Bar) out of a bookcase or a rolling cart. A student pulls out the manipulative cart (Café). Students choose a recipe card (task card - with the material list, number of people who can participate in the math activity, picture cues, and directions), choose their partners if required, fill their tray with materials, do the activity anywhere in the room, and easily clean up by using a tray to hold their materials. You float around and take notes. One task card is labeled “Teacher’s Group.” This can be used when you see a student needs extra help with a concept. They will sit with you to review the concept, if you give them the card. There are also ipad, computer and blank recipe cards.
Copyright © 2019 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!