This Excel file is formatted and allows you to add your students' names and notes on their progress to a template that already contains the domains and standards of the Kindergarten Common Core for Math.
Sheet 1: Domains- Standards by Student offers space for making notes about each student as they work to meet the Common Core Standards
- The first column and row stay with you as you scroll
- Space for notes on each student for each standard
- Replace the placeholder STUDENT with your students' names
Sheet 2: Domains and Standards Planning offers space to plan instruction to ensure all of the Common Core Standards are taught
- Use the Date(s) Taught column to plan or track instruction and reviews
- The Correlations to Curriculum column is for textbook pages and lessons that match the standards
- Interdisciplinary Connections helps you track when you've hit upon a standard in another content area
- The Real World Connections column helps make the skills applicable beyond the classroom
Please feel free to message me through tpt or email me at email@example.com to format a document to your specifications, grade levels and content areas.