Kindergarten Math: Peas 'N' Themed - Count & Compare, Measurement Activities
Interactive, Fun Packet involves sequence, patterns, size, length, weight, and match-me-game. Great activities to build strong number skills for Pre-K and Kindergarten, well as some 1st graders. This packet has a Pea-n-Pod theme with numbers up to 20 and is aligned with Common Core Standards.
Here’s what’s included:
• 6 Cut-and-Paste where students match the number to the quantity
• 12 Cut-and- Paste Sequencing where student put the pea pods in the correct ‘numerical’ order
• 10 Match-Me where students draw a line to connect the quantity of peas to the number
• 6 Complete the pattern – Patterns include filling-in missing numbers up to 20, counting by 2’s, complete pattern with shapes
• Sort by Size activity
• 24-piece full-color pictures mini Card Game. Students hunt for the matching pair.
If you like this packet, you may also like my other kindergarten products. Don't forget to follow me for regular Freebies. Thank you.
Pearlena Wallace, PhD
Apple House Learning℠