Kindergarten Math Essentials Bundle
Essentials are short activities linked to basic math skills at the K-2 grade levels. In these activities, students practice basic math skills in real world situations that feature topics they know and love. We often include questions that help students develop and apply critical thinking skills. Each activity also comes with a complete answer key.
Now you can save time and money with this collection of Kindergarten Essentials! This easy to manage bundle includes 31 Essentials, which cover 100% of the Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten, and an index so you can quickly find an Essential that covers what you need.
If you were to purchase each of these Essentials individually, it would cost $62. At only $37, this bundle saves you about 40% off retail price.
This bundle includes the following Essentials:
* Roller Coaster Words: Disneyland
* Baby Boomers: Persian Cats
* Balancing Babies: Pets
* DIY Dog Houses: Lassie
* Measure Up: Anacondas
* Origami Shapes: Dog
* Reading Records: Dr. Seuss
* Career Construction: Soccer Referee
* Car Length Comparisons: Toyota
* Monopoly Madness: Frozen
* Order Up: Ben & Jerry's
* You Can Count On Movies! - Cut & Stick: Dreamworks
* You Can Count On Movies! - Pencil & Paper: Pixar
* Billboard's Hot 100: November
* Concert Crew Positions: Taylor Swift
* Singer Singles: Pharrell Williams
* Soundtrack Tens & Ones - Pencil & Paper: Cars
* Soundtrack Tens & Ones - Cut & Stick: Shrek
* Birthday Timelines: Malia Obama
* Flat Stanley Souvenir Shapes: Australia
* Counting Record Breakers: Volleyball Passes
* Find Your Seat: Soccer
* Heavy Medal Counting: Shaun White
* Put Me In, Coach!: Houston Rockets
* Soccer Schedule Math: Arsenal
* Sponsored Shirts: Auburn Tigers
* Stadium Shapes and Colors: Kansas City Royals
* That's Not Fair! Let's Compare: Pittsburgh Penguins
* Goodie Bag Pairs: Frozen
* Shopping Strategies: Target
* Compare the Seasons: Cartoon Network
Check out our other great bundle deals here!
Click here to find more NextLesson resources!
You can also find more projects, lessons and activities at