What are the Math Fluency Drills?
Thanks so much for viewing my Kindergarten Fluency Drills packet! This packet contains 150 all-in-one fluency activities! The sheets build upon five sets of skills: numbers, missing number, subitizing, shapes and computation. Each of the skills come with 30 sheets. You can choose to place these skill sheets in a math center, RTI math intervention group, use whole-group, send home for homework or use for your early finishers. This packet requires very little prep for you! Simply print the pages you need. The students can utilize the three clip art images in the lower right corner to build additional fluency. The students will color an image each time they read through the sheet.
Inside the file:
- 150 fluency drills
What skills are covered?
- 30 sheets of mixed numbers (numbers within 10, numbers within 20, numbers within 30)
- 30 sheets of missing numbers (numbers within 10, numbers within 20)
- 30 sheets of subtizing (numbers within 10, numbers within 20)
- 30 sheets of shapes (2D, 3D and 2D/3D mixed)
- 30 sheets of computation (addition within 5, addition within 10, subtraction within 5, subtraction within 10)
How can I use these files?
These fluency drills can be used inside the classroom (RTI groups, guided math groups, whole-group learning, centers) OR you can use the fluency drills outside of the classroom for homework!
What makes these fluency drills unique?
Each fluency drill has three unique clip art images in the lower right corner! The student will read through the drill once and then color in one of the images. They will repeat this three times! This will promote additional fluency!
First grade version coming SOON!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook