Kindergarten Math Games & Activities
What educators are saying
These kindergarten math games and activities are a fun addition to math centers. They focus on key skills such as counting, subitizing, reading numerals, writing numerals, addition, subtraction, and representing numbers with tally marks or ten frames.
Identifying and Writing Numbers (Numbers 0-20)
- 7 x Number recognition board games (0-5, 6-10, 0-12, 10-15, 15-20 and dice recognition 0-6)
- Write and wipe number mats 1-10 (4 mats - blank and fill in the missing numbers)
- Writing numbers 1-10 worksheets (trace the numbers and blank number grid)
- Write and wipe number mats 1-20 (4 mats - blank and fill in the missing numbers)
- Writing numbers 1-20 worksheets (trace the numbers and blank number grid)
Identifying Ten Frames
- 2 x Ten frame board games (1-10)
- 2 x Ten frame work mats
- 6 x Ten frame worksheets (different levels up to 20
Identifying Tally Marks
- 2 x Tally mark board games (1-10)
- 2 x Count and paste tally marks worksheets (1-10, 11-20)
- 4 x Trace the numbers and draw the tally marks worksheets (0-5, 5-10, 10-15, 15-20)
- 4 x Addition sums board games (0-5, 0-7, 0-10, 0-12)
- 1 x Dice board game (add two dice together)
- 4 x Addition recording worksheets (optional addition to games)
- 2 x Domino addition board games (0-6, 6-12)
- 3 x Subtraction sums board games (up to 5 and 10)
- 3 x Subtraction recording worksheets (optional addition to games)
Addition and Subtraction Tools
- Explanation of four simple addition and subtraction strategies
- Ten frame mat
- Twenty frame mat
- Write and wipe number lines (0-10, 0-20)
- Write and wipe sum mat (use counters or draw a picture)
- Count on strategy mat (for use as a visual prompt)
- Printable number spinners featuring numerals and dice (1-4, 1-6)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Counting Bear Mats and Activities (Numbers 0-30)
>>> Dinosaur Math Bundle (Numbers 0 to 20)
>>> Dab a Number Worksheets (0 to 30)
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.