Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
Also included in
- Have fun with kindergarten math using these paper and digital math games! This is perfect for distance learning or hybrid teaching. WARNING: These games are highly engaging! You'll appreciate that your students can use this on practically ANY device. Download the preview to see what's all included!G$60.00$101.50Save $41.50
- Want an easy way to keep your kids engaged and learning during math centers? You're going to love this Elementary Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same routine so students can play INDEPENDENTLY! This bundle includes 96 math games to cover every elementary math standard! I've$158.00$315.00Save $157.00
Want an easy way to keep your students engaged during math centers? You're going to love these kindergarten math games! These are self-checking games so students can play independently. Plus, you won't waste time reteaching new centers all year.
Save BIG when you purchase this bundle + BONUS includes all the labels!
- 16 games to cover your entire math curriculum
- Instructions on how to play four fun games (learn how to play here)
- 6 STEM task cards so you can integrate creative problem solving
- Low-prep game cards with easy cuts so you can prepare your games quickly
- Values on each card, so you don't have to use annoying dice
- Addition within 5
- Addition within 10
- Subtraction within 5
- Subtraction within 10
- Teen Numbers
- Counting Numbers
- Counting by Tens
- Counting to 100
- Comparing Numbers
- Word Problems (within 10)
- Relative Positions
- Flat (2D) Shapes
- Solid (3D) Shapes
- Building with Shapes
- Comparing Shapes
- Sorting Objects
Want to try before you buy? Click here for a free game!
These games engage students because they provide immediate rewards. Most students don't even realize they're learning!
→Instructions, but you'll only need to use this once
→Game boards so you can switch up the game to make it fresh
→40 self-checking game cards with a value so students can play independently!
Teachers think these games are AMAZING because students:
❤️ talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️ persevere through math tasks together.
❤️ practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️ make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
I love these games, and I know that you and your students will too!
- 1st Grade Math Games (paper)
- 2nd Grade Math Games (paper)
- 3rd Grade Math Games (paper)
- 4th Grade Math Games (paper)
- 5th Grade Math Games (paper)
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.