Kindergarten Math Games & Small Group Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
Also included in
- Have fun with kindergarten math using these print and digital math games! These games are highly engaging and self-checking! Kindergarten Math Games Bundle is perfect for implementing easy centers. Download the preview to see what's all included!Get excited because I bundled up my paper and digitalPrice $37.60Original Price $88.50Save $50.90
- Want an easy way to keep your kids engaged and learning during math centers? You're going to love this Elementary Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same routine so students can play INDEPENDENTLY! This bundle includes 96 math games to cover every elementary math standard! I'vePrice $89.60Original Price $222.10Save $132.50
Get your play on with this comprehensive Designed to cover all kindergarten math standards, these games are the perfect way to help your students master important math skills without the bores and snores!
As a kindergarten teacher, you know how important it is to play. But with a fast-paced curriculum and limited resources, finding the time and tools to create fascinating lessons can be . That's where this Kindergarten Math Games bundle comes in.
- counting games
- shape and pattern games
- measurement activities
- and more!!
⭐️ This bundle has everything you need to keep your students motivated and excited about learning math.
Don't let the overwhelm that comes with teaching kindergarten math stand in your way of ensuring your students make gains and also build confidence!
Save BIG when you purchase this bundle + BONUS includes all the labels!
- 16 games to cover your entire math curriculum
- Instructions on how to play four fun games (learn how to play here)
- 6 STEM task cards so you can integrate creative problem solving
- Low-prep game cards with easy cuts so you can prepare your games quickly
- Values on each card, so you don't have to use annoying dice
You worry that some students may be unable to keep up, and you fear you may not do enough to help them succeed. That's why I've designed these games to be easy to follow and self-checking, so you can give your students immediate feedback in your small group.
I bet you wish you had more time to focus on teaching math or that all your students could demonstrate mastery in skills. These Kindergarten Math Games can help you achieve it.
→ Instructions, but you'll only need to use this once!
→ Game boards so you can switch up the game to make it fresh!
→ 40 self-checking game cards with a value so students can play independently!
I've included math games to play alone like Race to 20 and Pick Up Sticks. There are also competitive games like STEM to Win where students earn materials based on their answers. The most popular way to play is with simple math board games.
Teachers think these games are AMAZING because students:
❤️ talk about math and explain how they solved the problem
❤️ persevere through math tasks together
❤️ practice applying skills to solve math problems
❤️ make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner
Playing these will help your students practice problem-solving and critical thinking as they work through a variety of challenges and activities.
With adaptable activities and self-checking game cards, this bundle is perfect for independent or group work. So why wait? Start using this resource today and watch your students' math skills grow!
- Counting Numbers
- Counting by Tens
- Counting to 100
- Teen Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Flat (2D) Shapes
- Solid (3D) Shapes
- Building with Shapes
- Comparing Shapes
- Sorting Objects
- Relative Positions
- Addition within 5
- Addition within 10
- Subtraction within 5
- Subtraction within 10
- Word Problems (within 10)
- 1st Grade Math Games (paper)
- 2nd Grade Math Games (paper)
- 3rd Grade Math Games (paper)
- 4th Grade Math Games (paper)
- 5th Grade Math Games (paper)
Take control of your classroom and create an effective learning environment that your students will love.