Kindergarten Math Journals
contains 90 problem solving tasks aligned with the Common Core State Standards. Use as Morning Work, Problem of the Day, Math Centers, for homework or assessment purposes.
Included in this file:
- a six page guide to getting started with math journals
- overview tables showing the specific Common Core Standard/s for each task
- a math journal rubric in both student and classroom display size
- 90 math journal tasks covering all Kindergarten CCSS. Tasks can be printed on address labels (Avery 5160) with 30 copies of each task on a page. Simply print, peel and pass out for students to stick in their journal. No more glue sticks or time wasted copying out tasks!
- additional math resources such as dot cards and ten frames for use with some tasks
For more information on getting started with Math Journals visit our website.
To see samples of student's Math Journal work visit our Kindergarten Math Journal Gallery.
This product can also be found in:
our Kindergarten Math Bundle at a discounted price
You may also be interested in:
K-2 Math Tool Kit
K-2 Addition and Subtraction Strategies
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits toward your future purchases!
Connect with K-5 Math Teaching Resources
Click on the ‘Follow Me’ star to follow our store and receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. For hundreds of FREE
math resources aligned with the CCSS visit our website.
Copyright © K-5 Math Teaching Resources. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser for classroom or personal use only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).