This resource includes both print and digital resources to help your students explore and understand time and money. Resource can be used for daily teacher-led instruction over the course of the unit, or independent practice.
About This Product:
- Worksheets and Activities, including a "Canadian Coin Poem" written by Smarty Pants Studies
- 7 Google Slides with movable images
- Product includes practice with:
- Math sentence problems for students to read and respond to using the virtual piggy bank
- Time of Day activity to practice sequencing
- Accompanies Money & Time Unit available on Smarty Pants Studies
- Some Clip Art from LittleRed on TpT
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
You can also find Kindergarten Literacy Resources in my store too! Click here for all things Kindergarten!
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
1) Go to your "My Purchases" page (make sure you are logged in).
2) Next to each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button.
Each time you leave a rating and review on a product purchase, TPT will give you credits that you can put towards future purchases.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!