Kindergarten Math Number Sense Activities Writing Numbers 1-10 Practice
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Make number sense fun and engaging! Get everything you need to incorporate number sense into your classroom this school year. This number centers and printables bundle will help you incorporate hands-on fine motor activities, low-prep centers, no-prep printables, and fun in your technology centers!Price $30.00Original Price $46.00Save $16.00
- Get everything you need for a year's worth of teaching letters and numbers. These ready-to-use low prep alphabet and number resources include 6 alphabet and letter formation activities as well as 6 number practice activities to help strengthen number sense. Fine motor skills will be strengthened wiPrice $50.00Original Price $98.00Save $48.00
- The back-to-school bundle that Kindergarten teachers dream of! Whether you need something to keep your classroom organized, help with classroom management, or a fun back-to-school craft, this bundle is for you! Don't stress about your back-to-school bulletin board, a craftivity is included! Have a sPrice $30.00Original Price $59.00Save $29.00
A fun way to help your students develop number recognition! These number practice printables are a fun way to help your little learners practice number formation, number sense, and number recognition. Help your Pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students with a fun and engaging ways to practice building number sense while identifying, writing, and counting numbers to 50.
⭐️BUNDLE & SAVE⭐️
Grab these no prep printables PLUS even more number sense activities with the Number Centers and Number Printables Bundle!
These number practice pages are perfect for a quick grab-n-go center, in morning tubs, number of the day, morning work, homework, math stations, or even an early finisher activity. Your students will LOVE learning their numbers. You will love that these math worksheets are no-prep and easy to use.
⭐️ Number Formation Poems & Posters (color and black and white) 0-10
⭐️ Number Formation Task Cards 0-10
⭐️ Number Tracing and Writing for Numbers 0-50
- Learn a poem for correct number formation for the numbers 0-10
- Trace and write the number
- Show the number in a tens frame
- Color the number word
- Find the number
- Color the correct amount of cubes
- Hop to the correct number
- Solve a number equation
- Write a sentence using the number word
- Draw a picture to match
- Color the correct amount of stars
- Decompose the number by tens and ones
⭐️ Additional Number Sense Practice Pages
- Color, Count, Cut & Glue numbers 1-10
- Count & Dab numbers 1-10
- Trace, Count & Glue numbers 1-10
- Fill it in- ten frames numbers 1-20
- Color, Count, & Write numbers 11-20
- Count & Color numbers 11-20
**Please note- The numbers five and fifteen have two versions, depending on whether you teach your students to write the number five starting with the horizontal or vertical line.**
This download also includes CUSTOMIZABLE practice pages for you to add in your own number poems. You will need PowerPoint and Adobe Reader to edit these pages.
⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"These resources have made made for amazing supplemental materials, as well as homework AND station time activities! They truly hit on some incredibly important aspects of Kindergarten education!" - Miss Martina’s Creations.
⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"This resource has been extremely helpful for intervention groups in Kindergarten. I can really focus on number sense with the students in a meaningful way!" -Andrea R.
Check out the Number Centers and Number Printables Bundle for an entire year's worth of number sense practice.