Want not to worry about what activities to use so that kids would practice kindergarten math? Take advantage of this KINDERGARTEN MATH BUNDLE! It includes activities to practice every math topic taught in kindergarten! Worksheets, games, centers, hands-on, and much more!
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING:
- "This resource was just what I needed to differentiate in my multi disability special education classroom. My students range in abilities so I am always searching for ways to engage them in learning. Thank you for making our math time a little easier!"
- "This has been very helpful in rounding out our math curriculum and filling in areas where there were gaps..."
- "This bundle has so many awesome activities So, far I've used activities for addition and subtraction since that is what I am currently teaching..."
- "This bundle has so many great activities that you can use to support number sense learning as well most math concepts taught in TK."
- "This math bundle is a great resource. I have special education students of varying levels. This bundle helped me to differentiate based on the needs of my students. I appreciate that the pages are not overcrowded and there are a variety of pages for each skill since my students often times require repeated practice. The addition of the Google Slides math pages was a sweet surprise!"
***WHAT IS INCLUDED***
The number of pages: 1532
SET #1 - NUMBERS 1-20 TRACING.
Practice number recognition 1-20 with these no prep worksheets (zero 0 is also included). The set has :
- kids will practice reading and writing numbers 1-20, finding the correct number among others, and counting objects to 20;
- kids will practice not only numbers but also number words one-ten (and zero-twenty), they will also draw objects;
- kids will practice reading and writing numbers 1-5, numbers 6-10, numbers 1-10, numbers 11-20, numbers 1-20, numbers 0-20.
SET #2 - NUMBER RECOGNITION 0-20 WITH SNAP CUBES.
Practice numbers with this snap cube math center! Kids will work on number recognition with these engaging task cards and will also work on their fine motor skills.
SET #3 - ADDITION TO 10 WORKSHEETS.
Practice addition to 10 facts with counters. Find inside 80 pages of practice!
SET #4 - COUNTING TO 10 CLIP CARDS.
Practice counting objects to 10 with bright clip cards.
SET #5 - DIFFERENTIATED NUMBER MAZES 0-20.
This packet is focused on number sense. Kids will practice and identify numbers 0-20 with these mazes.
SET #6 - NUMBER SEQUENCE PUZZLES.
Practice counting on and backwards with these bright puzzles (kids will get real photos of animals after they complete each puzzle). This is an engaging way for your students to work on recognizing numbers and putting them in order. There are 40 puzzles inside. The puzzles included are 1-10, 11-20, 10-20, and counting by 10's to 100.
Practice and review numbers 1-10, counting to 10 and ten frame with these playdough mats.
SET #8 - TEN FRAME WORKSHEETS.
Practice ten frames with these differentiated worksheets.
SET #9 - SUBTRACTION WITHIN 10 WORKSHEETS.
Practice subtraction within 10 facts with counters. Find inside 80 pages of practice!
SET #10 - TEN FRAMES.
Practice ten frame addition for teen numbers. Students will learn that a teen number is ten and ___ more with the help of a ten frame visual.
Practice counting objects to 20 with these engaging worksheets which kids can color! You can also use dry erase pouch pockets, insert worksheets there, and use and over and over!
Practice numbers to 20 (teen numbers) with this interactive Google Slides set.
SET #13 - ADDITION TO 10 GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Practice addition to 10 with this interactive Google Slides set.
SET #14 - SUBTRACTION TO 10 GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Practice subtraction to 10 with this interactive Google Slides set.
SET #15 - ADDITION TO 10 WITH DOMINOES
Practice addition to 10 with dominoes using these task cards and no prep worksheets. Find inside 35 pages of practice!
Practice addition and subtraction to 10 with fingers using these no prep worksheets. Find inside 15 pages of practice!
Practice addition and subtraction to 10 with color by code worksheets, kids love them a lot! Find inside 10 projects: 5 to practice addition to 10 and 5 - to practice subtraction within 10!
Practice addition and subtraction problems to 10 with this interactive Google Slides set.
SET #19 - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION TIC-TAC-TOE
Practice addition and subtraction to 10 with tic-tac-toe activities, kids love them a lot! Find inside 12 pages: cards to practice addition to 10, subtraction within 10, and a mix of both.
Practice addition word problems with this interactive Google Slides set.
Practice addition and subtraction to 10 with these worksheets. Kids will decide what sign (plus or minus) to choose so that the number sentence is correct.
Practice ways to make 10, composing and decomposing numbers to 10 with these activities. There are 4 versions so that you could differentiate your lessons.
Practice addition and subtraction to 10 with these boardgames. Kids will practice in a fun way! A black and white version is also included!
This resource is great for helping students identify coins and their values. Also, they will count various coins and "pay for the toy in the toy store". Perfect to use for centers, assessment, independent practice, early finishers, homework, group work, as well as during distance learning or hybrid.
SET #25 - 2D SHAPES FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Practice 2D shapes in real life with this interactive Google Slides set.
SET #26 - 3D SHAPES FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Practice 3d shapes in real life with this interactive Google Slides set.
Practice 2d and 3d shape sort with this interactive Google Slides set.
SET #28 - POPIT ACTIVITIES TO PRACTICE SHAPES
Need fun hands-on pop it activities to practice SHAPES? Look no further! This set is perfect for morning work, small group, early finishers, table time, arrival activity, review, or a center activity.
SET #29 - 2D SHAPES POSTERS
Need bright 2D shapes posters with real-life objects? You’ve found them! Modern look, vibrant colors, easy to understand objects with 2D shapes.
SET #30 - 3D SHAPES POSTERS
Looking for vibrant 3D shape posters with real-life objects? I’ve got you covered! Modern look, bright colors, easy to understand objects with 3D shapes.
SET #31 - DECOMPOSING NUMBERS
Practice decomposing numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs in more than one way. There are 6 versions so that you could differentiate your lessons (the difference is in color).
SET #32 - COMPARING NUMBERS CENTERS
Practice comparing numbers to 10 with these bright and engaging math centers. A black and white version is also included.
SET #33 - COMPARING NUMBERS WORKSHEETS
Practice comparing numbers to 10 with these worksheets. Kids will decide what symbol to use and whether numbers are greater than, less than, or equal to each other.
SET #34 - COMPARING NUMBERS FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Practice comparing numbers to 10 with this interactive Google Slides set.
Practice subtraction to 10 with word problems with this interactive Google Slides set.
Practice nonstandard measurement (height) with this interactive Google Slides set.
SET #37 - COUNTING COINS FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
This Google Slides resource is a great way to get kids to learn how to count coins and identify the coins:
- counting pennies (10 slides)
- counting nickels (10 slides)
- counting pennies and nickels (10 slides)
- counting dimes (10 slides)
- counting coins mix (10 slides)
Need for kids to practice telling time? Use this math center and practice telling time to the hour and half-hour!
SET #39 - NONSTANDARD MEASUREMENT LENGTH AND WIDTH
Need to practice nonstandard measurement and measure length and width? Check out these engaging cards: kids will measure school objects with various nonstandard measurement tools (cubes, links, coins, etc.)
SET #40 - DATA AND GRAPHING BAR GRAPHS
Need to practice data and graphing? Kids will spin spinners and graph data they got into bar graphs. You can use these pages as no-prep worksheets, or interactive centers for pair work or group work.
Download the preview to see sets in action and try FREE PAGES inside!
What common core standards are covered:
- K.CC.A.1 Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
- K.CC.A.2 Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
- K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20.
- K.CC.B.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- K.CC.B.5 Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1–20, count out that many objects.
- K.CC.C.6 Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.
- K.CC.C.7 Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
- K.OA.A.1 Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, drawings1, sounds (e.g., claps), acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, or equations.
- K.OA.A.2 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
- K.OA.A.3 Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs in more than one way, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each decomposition by a drawing or equation (e.g., 5 = 2 + 3 and 5 = 4 + 1).
- K.OA.A.4 For any number from 1 to 9, find the number that makes 10 when added to the given number, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record the answer with a drawing or equation.
- K.OA.A.5 Fluently add and subtract within 5.
- K.NBT.A.1 Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some further ones, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each composition or decomposition by a drawing or equation (such as 18 = 10 + 8); understand that these numbers are composed of ten ones and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
- K.G.A.1 Describe objects in the environment using names of shapes, and describe the relative positions of these objects using terms such as above, below, beside, in front of, behind, and next to.
- K.G.A.2 Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
- K.G.A.3 Identify shapes as two-dimensional (lying in a plane, “flat”) or three-dimensional (“solid”).
- K.MD.A.1 Describe measurable attributes of objects, such as length or weight. Describe several measurable attributes of a single object.
- K.MD.B.3. Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
- 1.MD.B.3. Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
- 1.NBT.B.2.b The numbers from 11 to 19 are composed of a ten and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
Download the preview to see sets in action and try FREE PAGES inside!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- MATH CURRICULUM FOR KINDERGARTEN (you are here)
- Math Curriculum UNIT 1 Numbers 1-10
- Math Curriculum UNIT 2 Numbers 11-20
- Math Curriculum UNIT 3 Comparing numbers
- Math Curriculum UNIT 4 Addition
- Math Curriculum UNIT 5 Subtraction
- Math Curriculum UNIT 6 2D and 3D shapes
- Math Curriculum UNIT 7 Time and Money
- Math Curriculum UNIT 8 Data and Measurement
- Digital math games for Google Classroom
- Digital math games for Seesaw
- Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits.
- Want your friend or the whole team to have and use this product|? Please buy a multiple license to share it with them. For school and school districts, buy this packet via TPT for schools.
- Have questions? Feel free to email me or use the "Ask a Question" feature on TpT.