Also included in
- If you're a primary math coach, math specialist, or math intervention teacher, this is the bundle of spiral review games you need for year-long practice with your K-4 students! Here's how these spiral math review games work!Each game has 24 cards addressing one math topic / standard. On each card, yPrice $28.00Original Price $38.75Save $10.75
- Kindergarten teachers, you'll have a full year of math activities for centers and small groups with this collection of 427 pages of non-seasonal math games, riddles, and activities, ready for you whenever you need them all through the year!Buying these resources in this bundle will save you 25% ovePrice $37.10Original Price $49.50Save $12.40
Here’s a set of ten kindergarten math games that your students will love! Play them for more practice when you finish teaching teach a topic, or use the games all year for spiral review!
Play with partners or as a whole class activity. Directions are included for both ways to play. There's even a third version that one student can play independently in a math center or for extra practice at home.
Your students will read, count, sequence, and compare dice, dominoes, ten frames, and numerals to decide whether they are true or false, “Thumbs up!" or "Thumbs down!".
This resource includes card sets to support these topics and standards:
Sequence of Numbers 1-100: K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2
Match Numeral to Domino: K.CC.B.5
Match Numeral to Ten Frame: K.CC.B.5
Represent Addition with Fingers: K.OA.A.1
Match Ten Frame to Domino: K.CC.B.5
Number Bonds 0-5: K.OA.A.5
Represent Subtraction with Object: K.OA.A.1
Represent Addition & Subtraction with Objects: K.OA.A.1
Model Addition with Dice Dots and Match to an Equation: K.OA.A.1
Match Ten Frames to Numerals, 11-20: K.CC.A.3
These games are a great way to pre-assess or to review before final assessment. They're an easy-to-prepare math center activity. They’re also helpful for spiraled review throughout the year!
The set includes...
* two colorful game boards in ten-frame format
* a single-page sorting mat which can be used by one student
* ten sets of 24 cards each to practice the skills listed above
* a fun printable to turn the card sets into an active, whole-class activity.
* a self-checking answer key for each game
* a response page so your students can provide a written record of their work
The Common Core Standards for each game are printed on each set of cards for your convenience.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about this product. I value your feedback as it helps me to improve products and design new resources for your classroom!
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
• Click here to follow my store. You will receive customized email updates. You'll also find an occasional Followers' Exclusive freebie in your TpT Inbox!☺
Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson