Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- This BIG Kindergarten bundle is the perfect way to SAVE on ALL of my Kindergarten Spiral Review resources. This big bundle includes Spiral Math Review & Spiral Language Review for the entire year.⇧ ⇧ ⇧ Check out the PREVIEW for more information and pictures of each resource!!⇧ ⇧ ⇧►► Need someth$38.99$63.92Save $24.93
- This BIG Kindergarten MATH bundle is the perfect way to SAVE on ALL of my Kindergarten MATH resources. This big bundle includes Spiral Math Review & I CAN Math Games for the entire year.⇧ ⇧ ⇧ Check out the PREVIEWS for more information and pictures of each resource!!⇧ ⇧ ⇧►► Need something diffe$38.99$66.86Save $27.87
This KINDERGARTEN math spiral review resource can easily be used as math HOMEWORK, MORNING WORK, or a DAILY MATH REVIEW! This resource was designed to keep math concepts fresh all year and to help you easily track student progress. All pages are 100% EDITABLE and easy to differentiate to fit your students' needs.
✪ to see more SUBJECTS & GRADE LEVELS!
✪ to see the DIGITAL VERSION!
★★SAVE $$ with these BUNDLES★★
- Kindergarten Spiral Review Bundle: Save on ALL Subjects!
- Create Your Own BUNDLE: YOU pick what's included and SAVE!!
★★HIGHLY RECOMMENDED RESOURCES★★
- 34 weeks of Common Core aligned spiral math sheets
- Covers the ENTIRE YEAR of KINDERGARTEN!
- Each sheet is one full week of spiral review, printed front and back. (SAVE PAPER)
- Includes a variety of questions for each standard.
- ANSWER KEYS included!
- ALL Sheets are Editable!!!
- Includes a Pacing Guide so you can easily find the standards you need throughout the resource.
- Comes in THREE formats: PDF, Word Document, and GOOGLE Docs (Editable)
- 3 weeks of the next grade level are included for an end of the year preview! (optional)
✎ How it works...
- Students complete just one column of spiral review per day, Monday through Thursday.
- Each week provides practice on the newest skill being introduced (see pacing guide in preview) and consistently reviews previously taught skills.
❤❤ Why Teachers Love This Resource! ❤❤
- Homework/Morning Work is more predictable and easy to complete.
- Students are exposed to multiple standards every day, keeping their skills sharp.
- The daily assignments are meaningful and NOT overwhelming.
- Each week introduces a new standard while still reviewing.
- Parents appreciate the consistency of the homework (if using as homework).
- Teachers can easily see where students are still struggling on a regular basis.
- Questions can easily be edited to support students' needs.
- Homework completion rates increase! (if using as homework)
Using This Resource as HOMEWORK!
Give each student a homework sheet on Monday. They will complete one column each night (Monday through Thursday). You can choose to print the "Show Your Work" page on the back or use the "More Space" format.
At the beginning of class each day, I like to take about 5-8 minutes to quickly review the previous night's homework and clarify any questions my students may have. Students use the "My Progress" section to keep track of how they are doing, and it helps hold them accountable for their own learning. My students value this time and use it to ask great questions because they know they will see similar problems on the next night's homework.
**This resource can easily be used as Morning Work or WarmUps.
LOOKING for MORE great RESOURCES???
Download my FREE Shopping Guide to easily browse through ALL of my resources.
If you would like to contact me about pricing on a license for an ENTIRE school, county, or district, please email me at email@example.com
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!