**This file is on sale for only $1 until April 14th. Once a month I pick a "dollar deal" and promote it on a blog. After April 14th the price will be $3.**
This file contains 6 math stations aligned with Texas TEKS and the CCSS. The stations were created with a summer theme and are intended to be used at the end of the year in kindergarten as a review. Every station has a student visual direction card for it. These are helpful to scaffold students as they are playing the game.
The six stations are:
1. Spin & Count On: There are differentiated spinners in the file in color and black and white. Students spin, record the number and count on the next three numbers aloud and then record.
2. Summertime Scoot: This is a scoot activity where students count sets through 20 and record, cards come in color and black and white.
3. Comparing Sets: Students compare amounts up to 10 and including 0 using the terms less, more and equal to.
4. Summertime Story Problems: There are 4 story problems included, 2 addition and 2 subtraction. You can use these in small group or read the short problems allowed before hand. Students illustrate, create a number sentence and record their answer on a ten frame. Counters in ten frames are included if you want them to cut and paste the images instead of drawing them.
5. Making 10: Students read a set on a ten frame and decide how many more they will need to get to 10. They record and then create a number sentence.
6. Decomposing Numbers: Students look at number bond task cards and figure out the missing number. Large number bond mat included.
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com. Thank you!! :)