Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
This Kindergarten Math Bundle includes worksheets, printables, games, and activities to help your students master early math concepts!
This easy-to-use bundle includes no-prep and low-prep activities to complement your math curriculum throughout the year. Use these activities for morning work, small groups, large groups, math centers, early finishers, educational interventions, and assessments!
Included In This Bundle:
• 2D Shapes Worksheets - Worksheets and activities to help reinforce 2D shapes and early geometry concepts.
• Building 2D Shapes - Students cut out the shapes at the bottom of the page and position them to fit inside the shapes at the top.
• 3D Shapes Worksheets And Printables - Activities to teach students all about 3D shapes.
• 3D Shapes Mazes - Students color the path of 3D shapes from start to finish to complete each maze.
• Kindergarten Measurement Pack - Activities for comparing, sorting and ordering objects by size, length, width, height, and weight.
• Printable Number Charts, Counting Tools And Number Lines to help scaffold learning and encourage problem-solving as students count, write, and compare numbers.
• Counting and Cardinality Worksheets And Printables - Students count, write numbers, compare numbers, and answer, “How Many?” questions.
• Color And Count Numbers 0-20 Coloring Pages - Students count the objects inside the number as they color each page. 2 Sets of Coloring Pages Are Included: Counting Animals Coloring Pages and Counting Foods Coloring Pages.
• Composing And Decomposing Numbers 0-10 Worksheets - Students create and solve number bonds, draw pictures, and write equations to represent number families as they develop a better understanding of number relationships.
• Decomposing Teen Numbers Worksheets - Students practice composing and decomposing teen numbers to develop a better understanding of place value and the relationship between addition and subtraction. This set focuses on understanding teen numbers as a bundle of ten ones, called a “ten” and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine “ones”.
• Kindergarten Addition Worksheets - Students solve addition equations using numbers and visuals, draw pictures to represent equations, fill-in the missing numbers, and write equations as they develop a better understanding of number relationships and early math concepts!
• Kindergarten Subtraction Worksheets - A variety of activities to help reinforce early subtraction concepts!
• Addition And Subtraction Word Problems for Numbers 1-10 - Students practice solving word problems, drawing pictures, and writing equations to represent math stories.
• Child-Sized Addition And Subtraction Flash Cards for Numbers 0-10 - Flash cards to help promote kindergarten-level addition and subtraction fluency.
• Telling Time Worksheets - Activities for early exploration of clock numbers and features, and concepts related to telling time by the hour.
Thanks so much for stopping by!