Kindergarten Math Worksheets Teen Numbers to 20 Counting Objects #funjunedeals
PreK - 2nd
What educators are saying
This is a great resource that I used personally to assess where my students are with counting teen numbers. I loved the simplicity of this worksheet for my students!
Great worksheets for counting objects and identifying number. Pictures are well organized .Thank you
Also included in
- Want not to worry about what activities to use so that kids would practice kindergarten math? Take advantage of this KINDERGARTEN MATH BUNDLE! It includes activities to practice every math topic taught in kindergarten! Worksheets, games, centers, hands-on, and much more! **You are saving 45% off indPrice $99.00Original Price $181.00Save $82.00
- Need to practice numbers 11-20 (teen numbers) in many engaging ways? Check out these printable and digital activities for Google Classroom. Worksheets, games, centers, hands-on, interactive slides, and much more!WAIT! BEFORE PURCHASING, CHECK OUT THIS KINDERGARTEN MATH BUNDLE.***What’s included***ThPrice $25.00Original Price $33.00Save $8.00
- Are you looking for fun numbers to 20 activities? Worksheets, hands-on, differentiated practice on writing, identifying, and representing numbers 1-20? Grab this NUMBERS 1-20 practice bundle and use it right away! *You are saving 25% off individual sets by purchasing this bundle!**What sets are inclPrice $17.25Original Price $23.00Save $5.75
Practice counting objects to 20 with these engaging worksheets which kids can color! You can also use dry erase pouch pockets, insert worksheets there, and use and over and over!
WAIT! Before purchasing, check out KINDERGARTEN MATH Bundle!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- MATH CURRICULUM FOR KINDERGARTEN
- Math Curriculum UNIT 1 Numbers 1-10
- Math Curriculum UNIT 2 Numbers 11-20
- Math Curriculum UNIT 3 Comparing numbers
- Math Curriculum UNIT 4 Addition
- Math Curriculum UNIT 5 Subtraction
- Math Curriculum UNIT 6 2D and 3D shapes
- Math Curriculum UNIT 7 Time and Money
- Math Curriculum UNIT 8 Data and Measurement
- Digital math games for Google Classroom
- Digital math games for Seesaw
✔ Get access to FREE resource library
- Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits.
- Want your friend or the whole team to have and use this product|? Please buy a multiple license to share it with them. For school and school districts, buy this packet via TPT for schools.
- Have questions? Feel free to email me or use the "Ask a Question" feature on TpT.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.