Products in this Bundle (4)
Save your valuable time with these printable math and literacy activities! Print and go worksheets are the perfect, no-prep activity for literacy centers, math centers, small group time, morning work, or even homework!
Each season has developmentally appropriate activities for your students to complete as independently as possible. These themed worksheets let students have fun while practicing important literacy and numeracy skills.
These printables are great for working on kindergarten standards, as well as giving your students an opportunity to work on writing, tracing, coloring, and, cutting & gluing skills.
Just print and set out, no prep involved!
This bundle includes over 100 printables to help your students work on their kindergarten math and literacy skills throughout the year.
- Tracing and writing letters
- Writing his/her name and friends' names
- Matching upper & lowercase letters
- Identifying beginning, middle, and ending sounds
- Sight word practice
- Sorting by syllables
- Sorting short and long vowel words
- Building simple sentences
- Word families
- Real and nonsense words
- Reading and writing CVC words
- Beginning and ending Blends
- Consonant Digraphs
- Counting and sorting objects
- Addition to 5
- Ordering numbers through 20
- One-to-one correspondence
- Counting on
- Matching numbers
- Addition to 10
- Subtraction from 10
- More and less
- Teen Numbers
- Ten Frames
- Place Value
- Number attributes
- Addition Facts for 5-8
- Making a 10
- Skip Counting by 2's, 5's and 10's
- Fact Families
- True/False Addition Problems
Download the preview file or check out the links below to see a closer look of the printables included!
⭐ Get special access to join Miss Kindergarten's private Facebook group!
In this group, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other PreK, Kinder, and 1st grade teachers, gain and share new ideas, get extra teaching support, access to exclusive freebies, and special discounts on resources in my shop!
⭐Join the group today! >>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/misskindergartenlounge/