Also included in
- Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables - The Full Year BundleCCSSThis growing bundle of kindergarten math and literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to start out the school year. The current 250 worksheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white to s$30.00$37.50Save $7.50
- This Giant Kindergarten Curriculum Bundle includes our Viral Math Units, Literacy Units, Writing Units, No Prep Printables, and reading resources.These activities are:Hands-onPlay-BasedStandards AlignedFun for Kids and Easy for Teachers.This Bundle is still growing, so you get EVEN MORE for your mon$193.26$276.09Save $82.83
Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables - April CCSS
These fun 25 kindergarten math and literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to work on common core concepts in April and throughout spring. All of the sheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white to save on ink.
These printables could be used as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. The themes for this month are April showers, rainy days, bugs, frogs, and other fun spring stuff. Topics covered include addition, subtraction, measurement, making 10, place value, word problems, sight words, word families, writing, punctuation and so much more.
Here is a list of the kindergarten worksheets in this set.
* Raining Medial Vowels
* New Vowel, New Word - Write & Draw
* Long and Short Vowels Rain Clouds - Cut & Paste
* Raining Punctuation
* I See Opposites - Cut & Paste
* Rubber Ducky Color Words
* Color By Sight Word Umbrellas
* Scrambled Words Spelling Worksheet - CVC Words
* Say and Color Rhyming Words
* Color by Word Family Hot Air Balloon Race
* Spring Things Word Category Sort - Cut & Paste
* The Coolest Bug - Opinion Writing Prompt for Kindergarten
* The Best Party I've Ever Been to - Narrative Writing Prompt
* How to Build a Bird's Nest - Informative Writing Prompt
* In the Clouds Place Value
* Spring Things Object Addition
* Spring Things Object Subtraction
* Spring Kindergarten Word Problems
* Leaping by Tens
* Rainboots - Comparing Numerals
* Leaping Lily Pads - Comparing Groups of Objects
* Leaping Frogs Measurement
* Comparing Shapes - Geometry
* Find, Graph, and Compare Bugs
* Making 10
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
You might also like these products:
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.