Also included in
- Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables - The Full Year BundleCCSS This growing bundle of kindergarten math and literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to start out the school year. The current 225 worksheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white$30.00$37.50Save $7.50
- This Giant Kindergarten Curriculum Bundle includes our Viral Math Units, Literacy Units, Writing Units, No Prep Printables, and reading resources.These activities are:Hands-onPlay-BasedStandards AlignedFun for Kids and Easy for Teachers.This Bundle is still growing, so you get EVEN MORE for your mon$193.26$276.09Save $82.83
These 25 Kindergarten Math and Literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to work on Kindergarten level common core concepts. They could be used as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. The theme for this set is December. Some of the worksheets are ideal for Christmas time, but many of the sheets could be used throughout the winter.
**BUY THE FULL YEAR BUNDLE AND SAVE $$**
Here is a list of the worksheets currently included in this set:
1. Beginning Sounds (Winter Words)
2. Build a Snowman Counting Syllables
3. Candy Cane Express Rhyming Words Train
4. Christmas Tree Contest (Measurement Activity)
5. Christmas Tree - Build a Sentence
6. Color by Word Families Christmas Lights
7. Count by 10s Penguins
8. Counting Hats (Count forward starting from any number 1-20.)
9. Hot Cocoa Addition (Count and Add)
10. How to Build a Snowman (Draw the steps in order.)
11. I See Opposites - Cut and Paste Antonyms
12. Candy Cane Ten Frames (Making 10)
13. Match the Mittens (Tally Marks to Numbers)
14. Same or Different
15. Sight Words Search, Graph, and Analyze (of, to, in, is, he, it)
16. Sight Words Tree - Find, Color, and Count (the, of, and)
17. Sight Words Tree II - Find, Color, and Count (you, that, was)
18. Snow Day Read and Draw Story (Reading Comprehension)
19. Snowman Word Family Hats Match (-ap, -et, -op)
20. Snowball Ten Frames
21. Snowman - Build a Sentence
22. True or False Fun (Reading Comprehension)
23. Winter Counting (Under 20)
24. Winter Subtraction (Under 10)
25. Word Family Snowball Fight (en, ob, eg, ill)
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
Check out these other Great Products!
Snowman Alphabet Letter Find - Upper and Lowercase
1st Grade Math & Literacy Bundle - November
1st Grade Math & Literacy Bundle - December
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.