Also included in
- Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables - The Full Year BundleCCSSThis growing bundle of kindergarten math and literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to start out the school year. The current 250 worksheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white to s$30.00$37.50Save $7.50
- This Giant Kindergarten Curriculum Bundle includes our Viral Math Units, Literacy Units, Writing Units, No Prep Printables, and reading resources.These activities are:Hands-onPlay-BasedStandards AlignedFun for Kids and Easy for Teachers.This Bundle is still growing, so you get EVEN MORE for your mon$193.26$276.09Save $82.83
Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables - May CCSS
These fun 25 kindergarten math and literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to work on common core concepts in May and throughout spring. All of the sheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white to save on ink when you're printing them out for the class.
These printables could be used as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. The themes for this month are May flowers, rainy days, bugs, bubbles, gardens, and other themes from spring. Topics covered include addition, subtraction, measurement, making 10, place value, word problems, sight words, word families, writing, punctuation and so much more.
Here is a list of the kindergarten worksheets in this set.
* Spring Bees Rhyming Words
* A Wheelbarrow Load of Rhyming Words
* Word Families Bug Hunt
* Word Families Watering Cans
* Find & Draw Opposites (Antonyms)
* CVC Word Vowel Swap
* Flower Pot Syllables
* Long & Short Vowel Umbrellas
* Little Creatures Word Sort
* Roll & Color Sight Words Bingo
* Duck Pond Fix it Sentences
* Flower Garden Sentence Building
* Spring Flowers Rhyming Words
* End of the Year Writing Prompt (Narrative) - My Best Day in School this Year
* End of the Year Writing Prompt (Opinion) - The Best Thing About School
* Informative Writing Prompt - How to Paint a Picture
* Find & Pop The 10s Bubbles
* Count and fill in the Missing Number Bubbles
* Making 10 - Roll and Add
* Spring Flowers Place Value
* In the Garden Addition
* In the Garden Subtraction
* How Many Lady Bugs Subtraction Word Problems
* Count and Compare Lady Bugs
* Springtime Measurement
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
You might also like these products:
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.