Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables - November
These fun 25 kindergarten math and literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to celebrate fall and Thanksgiving in the month of November. All of the sheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white to save on ink when you're printing them out for the class. It also gives early finishers the option to color the adorable Thanksgiving and fall themed pictures.
**BUY THE FULL YEAR BUNDLE AND SAVE $$**
Teachers are using these printables as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. The themes for this month are fall, Thanksgiving, leaves, and acorns. Topics covered include addition, subtraction, measurement, 10 frames, counting, number order, and lots more.
Here is a list of the kindergarten worksheets in this set.
November Kindergarten Math Worksheets
* Falling Leaves - Making bags of 10
* Squirrel Friends - Count and Compare
* Acorn Number Order
* Fall Fun Subtraction
* Pie Throwing Contest Measurement
* Turkey Counting
* Fall Things Count and Graph
* Fall Things Counting
* Add and Solve the Secret Code
* Odd or Even Acorns
* Apple Pie 10 Frames
* Featherless Turkeys Addition
* Turkey Friends Count by 10
More November Kindergarten Worksheets
* Beginning Sounds Word Switch
* Fall Leaves Word Families
* Find and Color Rhyming Words
* Apple Tree Sight Words
* Fall Things Medial Vowels
* Same or Different
* Sunflower Petal Syllables
* Thanksgiving Beginning Sounds
* Turkey Word Hunt
* My Opinion About Fall Leaves - Fall Opinion Writing Prompt
* What does a Turkey do on a Tuesday? - Thanksgiving Writing Prompt
* How to Make an Apple Pie - Informational Writing Prompt
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
You might also like these products:
More Great Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables
Lots of Great Writing Prompts
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Kindergarten Reading Comprehension Passages
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.