Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables - October
These fun 25 kindergarten math and literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to head into fall and celebrate the month of October. All of the sheets are ready to be copied and passed out. I created them in black and white to save on ink when you're printing them out for the class. It also gives early finishers the option to color the adorable fall and Halloween themed pictures.
**BUY THE FULL YEAR BUNDLE AND SAVE $$**
Teachers are using these printables as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. The themes for this month are fall, Halloween, bats, and candy monsters. Topics covered include addition, subtraction, measurement, 10 frames, alphabet recognition, counting, number order, reading comprehension, letter recognition, and lots more.
Here is a list of the kindergarten worksheets in this set.
October Kindergarten Math Worksheets
* Candy Monster Subtraction
* Cut and Paste Number Words
* Perfect 10s Pumpkin Patch (Making 10)
* Pumpkin Patch 10 Frames
* Spooky Things Measure and Draw
* Count and Compare Halloween Theme
* Ghost Buddies - Count by 10
* Roll, Add & Color Caramel Apples
* Comparing Numbers - Candy Monsters
* Haunted House - Color by Number
* Mummy Treat Bag Number Bonds
* Odd or Even Witch Hats
* Spin, Count and Color Haunted Houses
October Kindergarten Worksheets
* Candy Cord Word Families
* Fall Things Rhyming Words
* Batty About Rhyming Words
* Same or Different
* How to Catch a Ghost - Informative Writing Prompt
* The Night I Flew on a Magic Broom - Narrative Writing Prompt
* The Best Treat to get on Halloween - Opinion Writing Prompt
* Spider Library Word Families
* Read and Draw A Spider Story
* Candy Color Words
* Pumpkin Patch Alphabet Match
* Spooky Syllables
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.
You might also like these products:
More Great Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables
Lots of Great Writing Prompts
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Kindergarten Reading Comprehension Passages
*Tips for Buyers
Get credit towards future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving feedback on purchased items. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchase item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on that item.
Make it easier to find new products from the sellers you like. Just click on the Follow Me link below their name to keep informed of their new releases and sales they may be throwing.