This kindergarten memory book is something I give to my students as a farewell "gift" at the end of every year - making the students their memory books is actually my favorite part of the school year! Students can complete the pages in any order you choose throughout the year (no page numbers!). I keep completed pages in a drawer utilizing hanging file folders (one for each student). In addition to these pages I also collect art projects and "best work" to include in their memory books, and photos of them working and playing.
A binding machine is ideal when putting books together, however staples get the job done as well!
Some of the pages have more than one option to choose from- this allows you to differentiate the activity to fit the individual needs of your students.
There are 33 pages total, including:
- 2 options for the front cover
- Beginning of Year/End of Year self-portrait drawing
- Beginning of Year/End of Year family portrait drawing
- When I Grow Up
- My Teacher
- My School
- My Friends
- Favorite Specials Class
- My Classroom
- Best Memory
- I Know My Color Words
- I Know My Number Words (0-10) and (11-20)
- Beginning of year/End of Year Height and Weight
- Star Student (I'm really good at...)
- My Birthday
- Count the Room
- My Backpack
- Summer Vacation
- Letter From the Teacher