As the year comes to an end, help your students make a fun Kindergarten Memory Book. Children can reflect on their kindergarten year and the finished product is a book that they (and their parents) will cherish for years to come.
-This book includes 13 pages (including the cover). I have included two versions for the teacher page: one that says "This is my teacher" and one that says "These are my teachers."
-The book is black and white so that your students can add color and details.
- There is no date on the cover, so you can use this book with your students year after year. (I write the year on the bottom of the cover before I copy.)
-The pages are not numbered, so feel free to rearrange, add, or remove pages as you wish!
2. All About Me
3. This is me on the 1st day of school (photo or draw a pic)
5. This is my teacher (drawing activity
6. These are my teachers (drawing activity)
7. This is my school (drawing activity)
8. My friends (drawing and writing activity)
9. Field Trip (drawing and writing activity)
10. One thing I learned in kindergarten (drawing and writing activity)
11. A funny thing that happened this year (drawing and writing activity)
12. When I grow up (drawing an writing activity)
13. First Grade (drawing and writing activity)
14. Autograph Page
**In our class I use this in a center and have the kids work on one page a day for the last few weeks of school.