Looking for an alternative to traditional homework that is developmentally appropriate for your kindergarten classroom? Want to get rid of homework altogether but you are still required to assign it? This monthly homework choice board for the month of January is the perfect option! There are 20 fun activities to choose from focused on beginning of the year Kindergarten skills. These choices include academic skills, fine motor skills, life skills and play! Worksheets are included for some activities, but not required to be used. In addition to traditional academic skills, fun activities like playing a board game and going on a nature walk and life skills like memorizing phone numbers are included. This packet is extremely low prep and designed to actively engage families in the learning process and reinforce kindergarten skills in a fun way.
►►► This resource is part of a growing year-long bundle found here: Kindergarten Monthly Homework for the Year GROWING BUNDLE!
• Instructions for how to use
• Homework Choice Board (with or without January Label) with 20 choices
• Instructions & materials list for parents
• Blank Homework Board and instruction page templates editable in PowerPoint
• 10 corresponding worksheets
You will need PowerPoint to use the editable templates.
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these resources:
• Kindergarten Assessment Tools
• Direction Cards and Classroom Visual Cues
• Class Visual Schedule Cards with Great Classroom Visuals
• Color by the Code Kindergarten Math Worksheets Growing Bundle for the year
Let's Connect ►►► Facebook | Instagram | Blog
Created by © Amy Murray 2018